Start Time: Registration at 5:00pm
"The tools you need to know before getting started with Open Source"
A lot has been happening in the world of open source on IBM i! Are you ready to join this exciting adventure? This session will help you get started. We will go over some fundamental concepts and introduce you to some of the tools that can be used for editing files, debugging, doing version control, etc.
1. Learn the various ways to edit open source code on IBM i
2. Learn what a shell is and how to access one
3. Tie these tools together to be a productive open source user and developer!
SECOND SESSION ADDED:
Quick Overview with a Sneak-Peek into the Open future on IBMi
1. Learn about the latest 5733OPS offerings
2. Learn about the IBM i open source community
3. Discover ways to actively participate in open source!
On February 22nd 2018 (Thursday)
Spice Grill 111 US-46
Parsippany NJ 07054
Also we will continue with Old business from our previous annual meeting
<<- Click Powered by an easy and affordable Event Management Host