Sales Strategies for IT Professionals, Managers and Executives
Join us for a special program that will enhance your ability to sell your IT projects and ideas to executives within your organization.
- Are you or your team members great at documenting business requirements, but lacking skill (or comfort level) to ask the difficult questions that will uncover an executive's true motivation to support your initiative?
- Do you sometimes walk out of an Executive meeting frustrated that you did not gain consensus or secure the funding for an initiative you believe is critical to the organization?
- Do you sometimes see eyes glazing over when making a presentation, causing you to wonder whether you spent too much time on the details, and not enough on the aspects that were most important to your audience?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then don't miss our special program on April 28th, where Mitch Schaefer, Principal, Sandler Training, will lead a session on best practices for selling your IT projects within your organization. Mitch has over 20 years of experience selling ideas and solutions to external and internal customers alike, both as an Executive at American Express, and now in running his Sandler practice in Northern NJ.
Mitch Schaefer, Principal, Sandler Training
Mitch runs a sales and management consulting practice in Northern NJ as part of Sandler Training, where he works with Corporate Executives and Business Owners to help improve the effectiveness of their sales and leadership processes, so that they can achieve significant improvement in sales, employee productivity, profit margins and client retention.
Mitch has a rich background in "B2B" and consumer sales, and has extensive experience selling to individual consumers as well as senior executives of Fortune 100, small and mid-market companies, in a wide range of industries. Prior to opening his Sandler practice, Mitch spent over 20 years at American Express, where he held executive leadership positions in Sales, Client Management, Marketing, Strategic Planning, Operations and Support Services.
In addition to running a successful training and executive coaching practice, Mitch frequently serves as a guest speaker for distinguished Associations, which have included: The Big Apple Chapter of the Ingram Micro Venture Tech Group, The Bergen County Bar and CPA Associations, and the American Institute of Architects.
Sandler Training is a global leader in the field of sales and management training, ranked #1 by Entrepreneur magazine in the sales and leadership training category for the past 4 years (and 9 of the last 14), and publisher of the recent WSJ best-selling book, The Sandler Rules, 49 Timeless Selling Principles, and How to Apply Them."
For more information visit: www.mschaefer.sandler.com
"Join the Conversation" - Online Networking Strategies for Professionals
Online networking is here to stay, and your relationships are your most valuable assets. Are you leveraging this incredible technology to help you build and strengthen your relationships, or are you making the classic mistakes that can cost you tremendous opportunities? Learn the simple, most productive ways to incorporate Linked In, Facebook or Twitter into your daily business and social routine in as little as 20 minutes per day, and catapult your career to new heights.
By Attending this Session You Will:
- Understand the difference between "connecting" and "networking"
- Discover the unlimited potential of building relationships on Linked In
- Possess the 5 keys to effective online networking
- Learn "The Platinum Rule" and how it can propel your career to new heights
- Find out how to create an impactful, "24/7" professional resume online
- Identify the "winning sequence" of productive business relationships
- Know how to strengthen your online network in as little as 20 minutes per day